Friday, October 06, 2006

Dead Mice

This was is my hot-light assignment. Person with one light, and then two lights. Product the same, and then one light at 45, 90, and 135 degrees.

The reaction I got from my professor and fellow students was genuine acclaim. The general consensus was roughly complements of the composition and exposure. The Professor seemed rather impressed, he actually responded with a "Wow". The subject matter wasn't too large of a problem for them.

Outside of my protective barrier of a classroom critique I was met with mixed results. I'll say that the majority of people that saw it weren't too thrilled. Short of actually discussing the photo, I was mainly met with guilt trips. To be honest, I don't regret any of it, and if anything, it was a learning experience of how to respond to negative feedback.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home